– Address: 6200 N. La Cholla Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85741. Phone: 520-742-9000
– You will need to check in through the emergency room. Check in at the outpatient admitting desk.
Oro Valley Hospital:
– Address: 1551 E. Tangerine Blvd. Oro Valley, AZ 85755. Phone: 520-901-3500
– To check in you will need to go to the back of the hospital. There is a surgery entrance you will need to check in at surgery admitting.
Tucson Medical Center
– Address: 5301 E. Grant Rd. Tucson, AZ 85712 Phone: 520-327-5461
– Check in through the Northeast Entrance
St. Mary’s Hospital
– Address: 1601 W. St. Mary’s Rd. Tucson, AZ 85745. Phone: 520-872-3000
– You will need to check in through the main entrance to main admitting
St. Joseph’s Hospital
– Address: 350 N. Wilmot Rd. Tucson, AZ 85711. Phone: 520-873-3000
– You will go into the main entrance and check in with the concierge clerk. They will direct you to outpatient surgeries.
Green Valley Hospital
– 455 S. I-19 Frontage Rd. Tucson, AZ 85622. Phone: 520-808-2382
These instructions will be the same for all hospitals.
- You must have nothing to eat or drink after midnight. If your procedure time is scheduled for after 12:00 pm it is ok to have a light breakfast before 6:00 am.
- Any medication you take in the morning is okay to take with a small amount of water.
- You MUST have someone pick you up from the hospital; you will not be able to drive home.
- Pack an overnight bag for observation due to certain procedures.
Medications to HOLD:
- Metformin: Do not take the morning of your procedure
- Insulin: If you are insulin dependent only take 1/2 a dose the morning of your procedure.
- Coumadin: You will need to hold this medication for 3-5 days prior to your procedure.
- Pradaxa: You will need to hold this 2 days prior to your procedure, unless otherwise instructed.
- Xarelto: You will need to hold this 1 day prior to your procedure, unless otherwise instructed.
- Eliquis: You will need to hold this 2 days prior to your procedure, unless otherwise instructed.